The spraying robot is generally driven by hydraulic pressure, and has the characteristics of fast action speed and good explosion-proof performance. It can be widely used in the production of automobile, instrumentation, electrical appliances, enamel and other industries.
Advantages of the spraying robot：
1. Great flexibility and wide scope of operation.
2. Improving the coating quality and utilization ratio.
3. Easy to operate and maintain. It can be programmed offline, greatly reducing on-site debugging time.
There are three types of spraying robot generally: powder spraying, paint spraying and glaze spraying.
1. Powder spraying is a process of using powder coatings, generally thermosetting powder, such as epoxy, epoxy modified polyester, polyester, polyurethane and acrylic resin. During the process of electrostatic spraying, the powder will be adsorbed on the surface of workpiece after receiving electric charge until the workpiece is sent to the drying room for heating, and then the powder will be melted into paint film.
2. Paint is dispersed into uniform and fine droplets and then coated on the surface of workpiece by means of spray gun or disc atomizer with the help of pressure or centrifugal force. It can be divided into air spraying, airless spraying and others, such as large flow low pressure spraying, thermal spraying, automatic spraying, multi-group spraying.
3. Glazing refers coating glaze to the surface of workpiece by using slurry water imbibition of dry workpiece. There are a lot of glazing methods, generally dipping, firing, swinging, painting, spraying and other ways, of which spraying glaze is using compressed air to transform the glaze slurry into a mist by spray gun or glaze spraying machine and coat on the workpiece. The distance between spray gun and workpiece, the pressure of spraying glaze, glazing frequency and relative density of the glaze slurry determines the thickness of the glaze layer. It is suitable for large, thin-film and complex workpiece, and it can glaze more evenly and is easy to control, therefore it is easy to realize mechanization and automation and be widely used.