Manufactur standard Loading And Unloading Material - Painting Robot – Liush
Manufactur standard Loading And Unloading Material - Painting Robot – Liush Detail:
The spraying robot is generally driven by hydraulic pressure, and has the characteristics of fast action speed and good explosion-proof performance. It can be widely used in the production of automobile, instrumentation, electrical appliances, enamel and other industries.
Advantages of the spraying robot：
1. Great flexibility and wide scope of operation.
2. Improving the coating quality and utilization ratio.
3. Easy to operate and maintain. It can be programmed offline, greatly reducing on-site debugging time.
There are three types of spraying robot generally: powder spraying, paint spraying and glaze spraying.
1. Powder spraying is a process of using powder coatings, generally thermosetting powder, such as epoxy, epoxy modified polyester, polyester, polyurethane and acrylic resin. During the process of electrostatic spraying, the powder will be adsorbed on the surface of workpiece after receiving electric charge until the workpiece is sent to the drying room for heating, and then the powder will be melted into paint film.
2. Paint is dispersed into uniform and fine droplets and then coated on the surface of workpiece by means of spray gun or disc atomizer with the help of pressure or centrifugal force. It can be divided into air spraying, airless spraying and others, such as large flow low pressure spraying, thermal spraying, automatic spraying, multi-group spraying.
3. Glazing refers coating glaze to the surface of workpiece by using slurry water imbibition of dry workpiece. There are a lot of glazing methods, generally dipping, firing, swinging, painting, spraying and other ways, of which spraying glaze is using compressed air to transform the glaze slurry into a mist by spray gun or glaze spraying machine and coat on the workpiece. The distance between spray gun and workpiece, the pressure of spraying glaze, glazing frequency and relative density of the glaze slurry determines the thickness of the glaze layer. It is suitable for large, thin-film and complex workpiece, and it can glaze more evenly and is easy to control, therefore it is easy to realize mechanization and automation and be widely used.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We have been ready to share our knowledge of internet marketing worldwide and recommend you suitable merchandise at most aggressive rates. So Profi Tools present you very best price of money and we are ready to develop alongside one another with Manufactur standard Loading And Unloading Material - Painting Robot – Liush , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Chicago , Netherlands , US , Our company has a skillful sales team, strong economic foundation, great technical force, advanced equipment, complete testing means, and excellent after-sales services. Our items have beautiful appearance, fine workmanship and superior quality and win the unanimous approvals of the customers all over the world.
By Jamie from Jamaica - 2017.09.16 13:44
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Kitty from Leicester - 2017.10.25 15:53